The Immigration Services Receptionist is a key position representing the Department and ELF in daily tasks and being the first contact for clients, visitors, and employees. This full-time, non-exempt position is responsible for greeting visitors, answering phone calls, taking messages, and supporting the department as a whole in administrative tasks, all while maintaining professional composure through interactions with clients and potential clients.
Responsibilities & Requirements
TO APPLY: Email the completed job application (mandatory), resume (optional), and cover letter (optional) to Ana Luisa Lopez, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● High School diploma or GED
● Minimum one (1) year experience in an office setting.
● Valid CA driver’s license.
● Biliterate in English and Spanish
● Customer-focused and service-oriented
● Attention to detail and excellent follow-through on work tasks.
● Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
● Strong organizational skills.
● Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures including scanning, faxing, video conferencing, text and chat messages, etc.
● Intermediate to advanced software skills with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
● Positive professional insight
● Regularly exhibits flexibility and dependability in work and working relationships.
● Demonstrated good problem-solving skills and sound judgment
● Able to quickly build and maintain rapport with clients, community members, and coworkers of differing backgrounds, team player.
For a full list of desired skills, qualifications, etc., please view the full job description by clicking the attachment above.