The Program Coordinator - Stop the Hate Project will exercise sound judgment with involvement in all aspects of The Education and Leadership Foundation case management program. The successful candidate will leverage available resources to equitably provide outreach, mentorship, advocacy, education, and continuous case management within service recipient groups of all ages, including people with substance use disorder, the unhoused, and those impacted by poor mental health or trauma.
Candidates should support our organizational values and include a demonstrated commitment to racial equity and inclusion, Social Justice, commitment to serve the most vulnerable, and accountability and transparency.
Under the supervision of the Director of Immigration Services, responsibilities include meeting service recipients where they are, conducting intake and assessment, connecting service recipients to resources, long-term case follow-up, and goal planning. Database management, entry, and privacy compliance. The candidate will exercise sound judgment in working with community partners and other service providers.
Responsibilities & Requirements
TO APPLY: Email the completed job application (mandatory), resume (optional), and cover letter (optional) to Ana Luisa Lopez, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent hands-on experience in Immigration Law or related fields
● Background in Immigration Law and/or other work experience
● Background in case management or victim services
● Valid CA driver’s license.
● Bilingual in English & Spanish is preferred, but not mandatory
● The ability to prioritize, communicate needs, and lead with a solutions-oriented mindset is essential
● Ready to contribute to a positive work culture.
● Ability to think creatively, be resourceful, and work well with others.
● Intermediate to advanced software skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
For a full list of the desired skills, experience, and education for applicants and additional details on the position, please download the full job description above.